SAfeguarding support & officers
Safeguarding of our students is paramount. BL Training Ltd is strongly committed to practices that protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from abuse, neglect or significant harm. Staff recognise and accept their responsibility to develop an awareness of the risks and issues involved in safeguarding. BL Training Ltd is committed to working with existing local safeguarding or adult safeguarding boards and other health and social care partnerships to ensure the safeguarding of its students.
Jude Speed – Designated Safeguarding Manager
email@example.com | 07889010806
Julie Ritson – Designated Safeguarding Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 07889010799
If you’re feeling low or anxious and it’s affecting your apprenticeship, then we’re here to help.
How can we help you?
- An expert from Remploy will provide you with personal, emotional well being support and advice for six months
- We will help you to cope better so you can concentrate on your apprenticeship.
- Develop a step by step support plan, with your help, so that you can get back on track
- Advice on some adjustments you and your employer could make to help you complete your apprenticeship more easily
Don’t be afraid to ask for help! Tel: 0300 456 6210
- REDUNDANT APPRENTICES
- CITY & GUILDS
- GOV APPRENTICESHIP
- BECOME AN APPRENTICE
- OFSTED REPORT
- ASS 023 LEARNER APPEALS PROCEDURE
- COMP 002 EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY FOR LEARNERS
- COMP 088 SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN YOUNG PEOPLE POLICY PROCEDURES
- COMP 096 PREVENT DUTY POLICY
- COMP 109 BL TRAINING PRIVACY NOTICE
- COMP 110 ESFA LEARNER PRIVACY NOTICE
- COMP 118 LEARNER SAFEGUARDING SUPPORT LEAFLET
- COMP 137 SAFEGUARDING LEARNERS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- COMP 147 PREVENT CHANNEL REFERRAL