Our Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) experts can give you information on all of our courses, how students can enrol and what services and facilities are available to students. We offer a professional and friendly IAG Service across all of our sites. Our service is free, impartial and accessible to all. We can offer you advice within a confidential setting if required. Book a careers advice appointment, parent open event or come along to any enrolment event.
WHY IS AN APPRENTICESHIP THE BEST OPTION?
Completing an apprenticeship allows your child to learn the trade from other professionals, whilst gaining the theory-based knowledge required from the training provider. They can build networks with other tradespeople, teaching them how the different trades work together to complete projects. An apprenticeship is a real job with training which allows students to earn while they learn, whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. Why choose an Apprenticeship?
- Earn a salary
- Training in the skills employers want
- Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace
- Increased future earning potential – apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Paid holiday
- CITY & GUILDS
- GOV APPRENTICESHIP
- BECOME AN APPRENTICE
- OFSTED REPORT
- ASS 023 LEARNER APPEALS PROCEDURE
- COMP 002 EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY FOR LEARNERS
- COMP 088 SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN YOUNG PEOPLE POLICY PROCEDURES
- COMP 096 PREVENT DUTY POLICY
- COMP 109 BL TRAINING PRIVACY NOTICE
- COMP 110 ESFA LEARNER PRIVACY NOTICE
- COMP 118 LEARNER SAFEGUARDING SUPPORT LEAFLET
- COMP 137 SAFEGUARDING LEARNERS IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- COMP 147 PREVENT CHANNEL REFERRAL