BL ARE RECRUITING!
POST: FULL TIME BUSINESS ADMIN APPRENTICE
up to £4000 EMPLOYER INCENTIVE for new employees accessing apprenticeship programmes FROM 1ST APRIL – 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021
The Apprenticeship employer incentive has increased, it has also been extended for any employer that hires a new Apprentice between 1st of April 2021 to the 30th Sept 2021! Contact us today to discuss recruiting a new apprentice to join your salon – 0191 261 9636.
View more info here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/incentive-payments-for-hiring-a-new-apprentice
Information about support for apprentices who have been redundant or are at risk of redundancy.
The government is also expanding traineeship provision, with funding for employers who can provide trainees with a work experience placement. You will receive £1,000 per trainee, up to a maximum of 10 trainees per business.
Traineeships combine classroom learning with a period of work experience, giving 16-24 year olds a chance to develop their knowledge and skills in your industry. You’ll be introduced to work-ready candidates and get the chance to recruit motivated young employees, eager to grow with your business.
Traineeship employer incentive registration
This form allows you to register and apply for the employer incentive payments for supporting a work placement on an approved Traineeship programme. Your training provider or college will be able to advise you on the eligibility for this payment. Please do not apply for the payment until your training provider advises that you have met the eligibility criteria and provides you with the information required for the application.
To apply – click the link to register and apply for the employer incentive payments:
Full guidance and eligibility criteria can be found on GOV.UK.
If you need help with this form, contact the DfE on 08000 150 600 and choose option 1 followed by option 2, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you start…
- You must have the unique learner number (ULN) and work placement postcode of all trainees for which you wish to apply for an employer incentive payment. This will be provided to you by your training provider once the work placement has been completed.
- The training provider must have updated their ESFA and records to confirm that you have met the requirements of the work placement and are eligible to receive payments.
- You will not be able to make a claim until DfE records on the completed work placement have been updated.
- If you have previously registered with us for the employer incentive payments or apprenticeship incentive payment, you will need to provide your vendor registration number.
Traineeship employer incentive payment – bank details registration
Please note you must only complete this form once you have completed the Traineeship employer incentive registration form and have submitted your Trainee details. If you have previously completed a bank registration form (Employer Registration) you do not need to resubmit these details. You can just submit your vendor number.
We need your organisation’s bank account details, so that we can make your incentive payment for supporting and hosting a Traineeship Workplace. Your Training Provider will be able to supply you with the correct information required to register and apply for your trainees who have met the eligibility criteria to enable you to make a claim.
You can only add one bank account for your organisation and we’ll use it to make all of your payments.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to give us your organisation’s:
- legal name, registered address and contact details
- Companies House number(if your organisation has one)
- remittance email address
- finance director or finance lead’s contact details
- bank account details
If you do not provide the right information when you apply it might take longer to make your payment. We may contact someone from your organisation to verify the information you give to us.
When to add your bank details
You can add your bank details when you apply for the traineeships incentive payment or after you finish your application. If you do not have the details we need, you can save your application and someone else can add them later.