Train and grow your way
There has been a major drive to make businesses and organisations in the UK aware of the benefits of apprenticeships for employers. As a top training provider, BL Training are at the forefront of this process, educating businesses and training apprentices
- Apprenticeships are a great way to invest in your business, grow your workforce and harness fresh talent to ensure you have the skills you need now and for the future.
- Apprenticeships are a great way of retraining or upskilling existing staff, saves on recruitment costs.
- Government funding and incentives available
- Develop a high calibre of staff – Well-trained, highly skilled staff add value to all organisations, both directly and through their ability to coach, mentor and train other team members.
- Secure the best new talent – If you partner with us, we’ll list your vacancy on our Apprenticeship Vacancies page, helping you to attract suitable applicants.
- You’ll benefit from over a 30-year track record of delivering measurable apprenticeship results.
Once you decide that apprenticeships are right for your business, as a expert apprenticeship provider, BL Training can help employers throughout the process. A member of our dedicated Employer Engagement Team will guide you on how to recruit trainees and apprentices, giving you all the support and information you need.
- OFSTED REPORT
- ASS 121 HSE EXAMPLE RISK ASSESSMENT
- ASS 132 SALON HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY TEMPLATE
- COMP 001 KEEPING SAFE FROM RADICALISATION AND EXTREMISM
- COMP 003 EMPLOYER GUIDE TO WORKPLACE LEARNING
- COMP 009 EQUALITY DIVERSITY POLICY
- COMP 144 STAFF SAFEGUARDING CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
- COMP 146 SAFEGUARDING - A QUICK GUIDE FOR STAFF AND EMPLOYERS
- EMPLOYER TRAINEESHIP INCENTIVE UPDATE