City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Techniques and Management Practice in Hairdressing
IDEAL QUALIFICATION FOR STYLISTS MOVING INTO SALON MANAGEMENT, OWNING OWN SALON OR PROMOTED INTO CREATIVE/ARTISTIC DIRECTOR STATUS.
- Quality management of client care in the hair and beauty sector
- Sales management
- Human resource management
OPTIONS MAY INCLUDE
*Additional loan charges may apply for these units*
- Colour correction
- Studio photography
LEVEL 5 QUALIFICATION AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED.
Fully funded course if you earn under 26K
To Apply for an Advanced Learner Loan you must be:
- Age 19+
- Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- Be a UK national or have ‘settled status’
- Have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course
HOW TO SIGN UP
Fill out our online enrolment form for access to our induction process.