CERTIFICATE IN ASSESSING VOCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
A knowledge-only Award for those who are starting their journey as an assessor, or those who need to know about assessment practise but are not currently practising.
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
For practitioners who assess the demonstration of competence in a work environment using the following assessment methods: observation / examining work products / oral questioning and
discussion/use of witnesses / learner statements / Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
For practitioners who assess knowledge and/or skills in vocationally related subject areas using the following assessment methods: assessments in simulated environments/skills tests/oral and written questions/assignments/projects/case studies/RPL.
Are you 19yrs +? This course can be part funded via an Adult Learner Loan
- Have 2 candidates in your workplace who you are able to carry out assessments on
- You must provide a record of the last 12 months CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
- You must provide a copy of subject specialist qualification (NVQ L2/L3 Apprenticeship Certificate)
- You must provide a copy of your updated C.V
HOW TO SIGN UP
Fill out our online enrolment form for access to our induction process.